Hyatt Place Kathmandu is located in the lively city of Kathmandu, set in a valley surrounded by the beautifully scenic Himalayan mountains. Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal, is steeped in rich history, long associated with ancient traditions and a vibrant culture. The bustling city centre is a 2.5 mile (4 kilometre) journey from the hotel. Attractions near the hotel include many World Heritage sites like the remarkable ancient temple, Swayambhunath Stupa, and the sacred Hindu temple in Pashupatinath. For those looking for some retail therapy, the hotel is close to several popular shopping centers including New Road, Thamel and Durbar Marg.
Varun Talwar, General Manager, Hyatt Place Kathmandu, said:
As Kathmandu continues to be a sought-after spot for both business and leisure travelers, we are excited to add to the momentum of the thriving city by welcoming the first Hyatt Place to Nepal in this truly unique capital city, which is bursting with history and cultural traditions. With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.
Stay up to date: Sign up for my newsletter to never miss latest Aviation and Travel news.
Hyatt Place Kathmandu offers:
- 153 spacious guest rooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Breakfast Bar featuring an inviting selection of hot and cold items
- Zing World of Flavors delivers good food, fast, combining local and worldly ingredients with bold tastes from South-East Asia with some Italian-Mediterranean options
- Zing Sky Bar & Lounge is an energetic poolside venue with breathtaking sunset views, offering curated cocktails and Nepal’s best brews
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Event Spaces offer approximately 5,382 square feet (500 square meters) of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
Akshay Golyan, Executive Director, City Hotel Ltd, which owns the hotel, said:
Kathmandu is a vibrant city, filled with historic and artistic sites, friendly people, exciting neighborhoods, and an ever-expanding list of places to visit and experience. Our hotel is central to all of them and we are confident that the Hyatt Place Kathmandu will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting our area.
Featured image by Hyatt
What do you think of Hyatt Place Kathmandu? Let me know in the comments section below.