Low cost carrier Frontier Airlines has announced the addition of Chicago Midway International Airport and Houston’s William P. Hobby Airport to its network. The airline will serve these two airports in addition to the already-served airports – Chicago O’Hare International Airport and Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
Frontier’s new flights from Chicago Midway International Airport are:
- Atlanta: starting 28th April 2022 – daily flight
- Dallas: starting 28th April 2022 – daily flight
- Denver: starting 28th April 2022 – daily flight
- Las Vegas: starting 28th April 2022 – daily flight
- Ontario (California): starting 28th April 2022 – daily flight
- Phoenix: starting 28th April 2022 – daily flight
- Tampa: starting 28th April 2022 – daily flight
- Trenton: starting 29th April 2022 – 4-flights-a-week
- Fort Lauderdale: starting 13th October 2022 – daily flight
- Orlando: starting 13th October 2022 – daily flight
Stay up to date: Sign up for my newsletter to never miss latest Aviation and Travel news.
Frontier’s new flights from Houston’s William P. Hobby Airport are:
- Cancun: starting 26th May 2022 – 3-flights-a-week
- Las Vegas: starting 27th May 2022 – 4-flights-a-week
- Orlando: starting 27th May 2022 – 4-flights-a-week
Daniel Shurz, Senior Vice President of Commercial, Frontier Airlines, said:
We’re excited to strengthen our position in two of the five largest metro areas in the country with 13 new routes and two additional airport options for our customers flying to or from Chicago or Houston. Frontier’s growth in 2021 was nothing short of remarkable and our team continues to look ahead at new opportunities to expand ‘Low Fares Done Right’ across both the U.S. and our rapidly growing international network. This strategic announcement situates Frontier to capture strong existing demand and stimulate new traffic with affordable fares and convenient service.
Meanwhile, in December 2021, Frontier announced that it will be returning to Fort Lauderdale in Florida in February 2022 with flights to 12 destinations.
Featured image by Airways Magazine
What do you think of Frontier Airlines launching flights to secondary airports of Chicago and Houston? Let me know in the comments section below.
Follow IH Aviation and Travel on Social Media on Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.