United airlines has officially announced the resumption of flights from New York-JFK from 1st February,2021.
From 1st February,2021, United will be flying from New York-JFK to San Francisco and Los Angeles twice daily.
- New York JFK-Los Angeles
- UA515 departs at 9:00 and arrives at 12:29
- UA517 departs at 19:00 and arrives at 22:29
- Los Angeles-New York JFK
- UA514 departs at 7:30 and arrives at 15:50
- UA516 departs at 14:30 and arrives at 22:50
- New York JFK-San Francisco
- UA521 departs at 8:00 and arrives at 11:37
- UA523 departs at 17:10 and arrives at 20:47
- San Francisco-New York JFK
- UA520 departs at 9:10 and arrives at 17:40
- UA522 departs at 13:30 and arrives at 22:00
United Airlines will be flying out of JFK’s Terminal 7. The airline will use the newly reconfigured Boeing B767s which features United’s Polaris Business Class.
“We are very proud and really happy that we will be able to provide easy connectivity to our Star Alliance partners who are operating out of JFK. We hadn’t been in the airport for the past five years, and this really reflects our strong commitment to the New York City area as we serve Newark, our strong Newark hub, and our strong LaGuardia portfolio for our customers.”, added Ankit Gupta, United’s Vice President of Network Planning and Scheduling.
Are you excited to fly out from New York-JFK on United? Let me know in the comments section below.