American Ultra Low Cost Carrier (ULCC) has announced 6 new routes out of Las Vegas, Nevada.
Frontier Airlines’ new routes from Las Vegas will start from March,2021. Two of the news routes are international routes to Mexico.
Here are the details of the new routes:
- Little Rock, Arkansas – twice weekly from 11th March,2021
- El Paso, Texas – twice weekly from 11th March,2021
- Wichita, Kansas, Missouri – twice weekly from 12th March,2021
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – twice weekly from 12th March,2021
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico – twice weekly from 25th March,2021
- Los Cabos, Mexico – twice weekly from 26th March,2021
“We’re excited to announce six new routes and expand our already robust service in Las Vegas. We have made a very strong commitment to Las Vegas, which is one of our largest bases, and continue to build on our partnership with the Entertainment Capital of the World through the addition of new service. We look forward to continuing our outstanding relationship with McCarran International Airport and the fabulous Las Vegas community.”, said Daniel Shurz, Senior Vice President of Commercial, Frontier Airlines.
These new destinations out of Las Vegas will bring the total number of destinations served by Frontier Airlines from Las Vegas to 44.