Oberoi Hotels and Resorts have announced its new remote working scheme as it looks to boost business that was hit hard by the 2nd wave of COVID-19 in India.
‘Work from Anywhere by Oberoi’ offer includes:
- Accommodation for a minimum of 4 nights
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Free Printer and Copier use for up to 10 pages per day
- Complimentary usage of a meeting room for 2 hours per day
Other services available include:
- Complimentary laundry for 6 pieces per day
- 25% savings at The Oberoi Spa
- Complimentary High-Speed WiFi
Stay up to date: Sign up for my newsletter to never miss latest Aviation and Travel news.
Note that this offer is valid until 31st July 2021.
Participating hotels and resorts include:
- The Oberoi, Mumbai
- The Oberoi, Gurgaon
- The Oberoi, Bengaluru
- The Oberoi, New Delhi
- The Oberoi Grand, Kolkata
- The Oberoi Amarvilas, Agra
- The Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur
- The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur
- The Oberoi Sukhvilas, Chandigarh
- Wildflower Hall, Shimla – An Oberoi Resort
- The Oberoi Cecil, Shimla
Reserve your stay for a minimum of 3 days in advance at the brand’s hotels in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, and Gurgaon; and for hotels in Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Chandigarh, and Shimla, a reservation for a minimum of 7 days in advance is recommended.
Featured image by The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur
What do you think of Oberoi’s latest offer – ‘Work from Anywhere by Oberoi’? Let me know in the comments section below.