Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg, the second Hyatt branded property in Ekaterinburg, is now open. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. The hotel has been developed by LLC Hotel Development Company.
Conveniently located in the city centre, Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg welcomes business and leisure travelers alike. The city of Ekaterinburg is one of the major gateways between Europe and Asia and an important stop along the famous Trans-Siberian Railway. The American Hospitality Chain says that with the hotel being in the fourth largest city in Russia, Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg’s opening marks a significant milestone in Hyatt’s growth strategy.
Ekaterina Lonshakova, General Manager, Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg, said:
As Ekaterinburg continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the area. With our smartly designed social spaces and guestrooms with separate work and sleep areas, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road.
Stay up to date: Sign up for my newsletter to never miss latest Aviation and Travel news.
Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg offers:
- 146 modern and stylish guest rooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- The Market serving freshly prepared and perfectly packaged grab-and-go items round the clock
- Zoom Bar & Restaurant with a global dining concept designed as a casual space in urban jungle style. The menu features multi-cultural cuisine, combining local and worldly ingredients
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guest rooms
- Event Spaces offering approximately 4,200 square feet (390 square meters) of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
Andrey Soldatov, General Director of the LLC, said:
Ekaterinburg is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods, and an ever expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see. Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg is central to all of them and we are confident that the hotel will exceed guest expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting our area.
Meanwhile, Hyatt recently opened Hyatt Centric Downtown Nashville, Hyatt Regency Koh Samui, Hyatt Place London City East, Alila Hinu Bay, Hyatt Regency Tokyo Bay, Hyatt House OSU Short North Columbus and Hyatt Centric Charlotte South Park. The American hospitality chain has also announced that its Luxury and Lifestyle brands are continuing to grow globally in order to ‘meet leisure travel demand’.
Featured image by Hyatt
Both the other images by Hyatt
What do you think of Hyatt Place’s debut in Russia with the opening of Hyatt Place Ekaterinburg? Let me know in the comments section below.
Follow IH Aviation and Travel on Social Media on Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.