Frontier Airlines, a low cost carrier based in the United States, has revealed 6 new nonstop routes up Cancun, Mexico. With the addition of these services, Frontier will now offer 19 nonstop routes to Cancun, which it states is more than any other airline,
Frontier will start flights from the following cities to Cancun International Airport during the winter season:
- Boston – starting 16th December 2021 – Daily flights
- Detroit – starting 16th December 2021 – 3-flights-a-week
- Minneapolis – starting 16th December 2021 – Daily flights
- Baltimore – starting 17th December 2021 – 4-flights-a-week
- Columbus, Ohio – starting 21st January 202- 2-flights-a-week
- Raleigh/Durham – starting 22nd January 2022 – 1-flight-a-week
Stay up to date: Sign up for my newsletter to never miss latest Aviation and Travel news.
Daniel Shurz, Senior Vice President of Commercial, Frontier Airlines, said:
We’re thrilled to grow Frontier’s international route map with new nonstop routes from six major U.S. cities to one of North America’s top vacation destinations, Cancun. Frontier has rapidly expanded its international service and continues to identify new opportunities to stimulate tourism demand with low fares and convenient flights. We look forward to welcoming thousands of new customers to explore the endless activities Cancun has to offer.
To celebrate the new service, Frontier is offering introductory fares starting at $89.
Meanwhile, Frontier Airlines recently announced 5 new nonstop routes from Tampa, Florida.
Featured image by Conde Nast Traveller
What do you think of Frontier Airlines’ new routes to Cancun? Let me know in the comments section below.
Follow IH Aviation and Travel on Social Media on Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.