Six Senses Hotels, Resorts and Spas has rolled out an all new travel app.
This new travel app will help guests and visitors to easily manage their reservations, avail rewards, book transfers and much more.
The app has been designed enhance each guest’s experience from setting his preferences or dietary requirements to pre-booking a spa treatment or activities and concierge services.
You can use the app to:
- Discover the world of Six Senses Hotels and Resorts across global destinations
- Book transfers and personalise your experiences and activities before or during the stay
- Manage reservations and access useful information including planning tips and inspiration
- Chat with the resort’s team
- Browse through restaurants menu, Reserve a table or order from in-room dining
- Book and review your Spa treatments or multi-day wellness programs
- Discover local sustainability and community projects, and how they have been all implemented at Six Senses destinations worldwide
- Order extra amenities, get a buggy or schedule a wake-up call and much more.
“Although we are living in times when people are quick to adopt new technology and contactless services are becoming increasingly important, our guests and hosts continue to be at the center of everything we do. They live our values and project what our brand stands for every day, while creating the magic behind each meaningful guest experience,” says Bryan Gabriel, Chief Commercial Officer, Six Senses.
“In addition to planning ahead or booking services or amenities, the app also provides valuable information about our guests’ preferences and interests. This helps our teams further customise everything from the room set-up to how active or inactive they wish to be when they are staying with us.”, he added.
Six Senses has plans to provide the app in additional languages in the coming months.
Six Senses Hotels, Resorts and Spas currently manages 18 hotels and resorts and 30 spas in 21 countries under the brand names Six Senses, Evason and Six Senses Spas, and has signed a further 19 properties.
The app can be downloaded from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Also recently, Six Senses announced that it will debut in South America with a property in Brazil.