Delta Airlines has announced that it is adding more flights to France including a brand-new route. This is good news for leisure travellers looking for a holiday. France has become the 6th country in Europe to reopen to international travellers.
Adding more flights to France
Delta is currently operating these flights to France:
- Daily service from Atlanta to Paris using Airbus A350-900
- Daily service from Atlanta to Paris using Airbus A330-300
- 3-times-a-week service from Detroit to Paris using Boeing B767-300ER
- Daily service from New York to Paris using Airbus A330-300
Along with these flights, Delta will operate additional flights to France. These are:
- 3-times-a-week service from Minneapolis/St. Paul to Paris starting 7th July using Airbus A330-300
- Daily service from Boston to Paris starting 5th August using Airbus A330-300
- 3-times-a-week service from New York JFK to Nice starting 8th July using Boeing B767-400
These flights are in addition to Air France-operated flights to the US. The French flag carrier operates flights to San Francisco, Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago, New York City, Detroit, Boston, Minneapolis, Washington D.C., Miami, and Atlanta. Air France has also revealed plans to start flights to Denver that are expected to begin in July.
France is reopening to international travellers on 9th June 2021. You can read all the details of France’s reopening here.
Delta says that its schedule of Europe flights, including routes and frequency, remains subject to change.
Featured image by Air Data News
What do you think of Delta adding more flights to France? Are you excited to take a Delta flight to Paris or Nice? Let me know in the comments section below.