Canada’s only Ultra Low Cost Airline (ULCC) Flair Airlines has added Ottawa in Ontario to its network. The airline will be connecting Ottawa International Airport with 8 Canadian cities.
This month, Flair Airlines will begin service from Ottawa to Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary and Winnipeg while in August, it will start flights from the Canadian capital to Halifax, Kelowna and Abbotsford.
Ottawa is among several new destinations Flair is adding to its network as the airline grows to serve 19 Canadian cities.
According to a statement by Flair Airlines, this is a list of sample one-way fares. All base fares include taxes and fees, and there are limited seats and limited availability when it comes to these prices:
- Ottawa to Halifax: $49 one way, travel on 14th October 2021
- Ottawa to Abbotsford: $59 one way, travel on 9th September 2021
- Ottawa to Toronto: $49 one way, travel on 7th July 2021
- Ottawa to Winnipeg: $49 one way, travel on 27th October 2021
- Ottawa to Edmonton: $49 one way, travel on 10th September 2021
- Ottawa to Calgary: $49 one way, travel on 11th November 2021
- Ottawa to Vancouver: $59 one way, travel on 26th October 2021
- Ottawa to Kelowna: $59 one way, travel on 23rd October 2021
Garth Lund, Chief Commercial Officer, Flair Airlines, said:
We are delighted to start operations at our newest base in Ottawa. Just in time for summer, we are bringing affordable travel options with one way fares as low as $49 on several routes. By August, we will have two aircraft based in Ottawa and provide non-stop, low fares to eight cities while creating more than 70 jobs in the community.
Featured image by Wikipedia
What do you think of Flair Airlines’ flights from Ottawa? Let me know in the comments section below.