Emirates has launched a new platform, Dubai Experience.
Emirates has launched Dubai Experience, a new intuitive platform for passengers to easily browse, create and book their own customised itineraries including flights, hotel stay, visits to key attractions, and other dining and leisure experiences in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates.
If travellers are first-time visitors or if they have specific interests in sports, culture, adventure, or entertainment and the arts, they can choose from pre-curated itineraries. They can also have fun creating their own unique itineraries from scratch, pulling from an extensive list of recommended activities and dining options, or mix and match, using pre-curated itineraries as a starting point.
Whether it is one of the many popular free attractions across the UAE, or one that requires pre-booking and payment, the easy-to-use itinerary planner provides details such as estimated duration, location map and cost, giving travellers everything they want.
Presently, Emirates’ passengers in 19 countries can build customised itineraries from a selection of over 100 hotels and 200 activities – all of which can be added onto an existing Emirates flight booking or created around a new one. The 19 countries are:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United States
Stay up to date: Sign up for my newsletter to never miss latest Aviation and Travel news.
Customers who plan and book their journeys via the Dubai Experience platform can enjoy:
- Flight benefits: 10% savings on their new Emirates flight bookings
- Hotel benefits: Exclusive hotel benefits including discounted rates, free cancellation up to 72 hours before check-in, complimentary breakfast, and 24-hour check-in at over 100 hotels, ensuring that their room is ready no matter what time they arrive in Dubai
- Activities: Discounted rates and exclusive pricing on over 200 activities
- One-stop planner on emirates.com: A unique itinerary planner with an hour-by-hour view of the trip, allowing customers to plan their travel in a granular way that inspires confidence and maximises their time. Customers can view and add to their itinerary at any time on emirates.com through their flight booking
- Curated recommendations: Over 200 top Dubai suggestions including free things to do, pay at the door options, and pre-pay attractions for complete convenience, with more listings being added all the time. Dining recommendations can also be booked directly with the restaurant and added to the itinerary
Meanwhile, Emirates recently announced that it will resume flights to Bali, London Stansted, Rio de Janeiro and Buenos Aires in the coming months.
Featured image by Emirates
What do you think of Dubai Experience platform? Let me know in the comments section below.
Follow IH Aviation and Travel on Social Media on Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
One reply on “Emirates launches ‘Dubai Experience’ platform”
[…] seeing a strong increase in the number of passengers who have enjoyed a brief stop in Dubai. Dubai Experience, which launched in April across 20 markets including Australia, helps passengers explore everything about Dubai and the […]