Radisson is continuing its aggressive expansion in India. The group has announced the signing of eleven new hotels until now this year.
Radisson Group is expanding its portfolio across other brands, including Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Inn & Suites by Radisson, and Radisson Individuals Retreats, a brand extension of Radisson Individuals. The group also recently announced the debut of its luxury Radisson Collection brand in the country.
The full list of signings include the following hotels:
- Radisson Collection Hotel Hyderabad Financial District: The 300-room hotel is close to Hyderabad’s financial district, which houses business centers, IT Parks, and Special Economic Zones (SEZs). Once open, the hotel will feature 300 elegant rooms and suites. Equipped with alluring and contemporary interiors, guests can select their preferred stay from standard rooms, executive suites, deluxe suites, and presidential suites. The design of the hotel will be curated with a sophisticated tone, elegant architecture, local nuances, and in totality, an exceptional experience for all backed by Radisson Hotel Group’s global service standards. It is expected to be operational by 2nd quarter of 2026.
- Radisson Blu Resort Hyderabad Chevella: Located in Chevella, the hotel enjoys proximity to key tourist attractions, including Charminar Fort, Nehru Zoological Park, and Salar Jung Museum amongst others. The 160-room hotel will provide standard room and executive room categories along with facilities such as all-day dining, specialty restaurant, bar, ballroom, lawn, kids club, spa, and fitness center. It is expected to open by 2nd quarter of 2026.
- Radisson Hotel Sonamarg: Located in picturesque Sonamarg, the hotel is surrounded by 360-degree scenic views of the Himalayan mountains. It enjoys proximity to Thajwas Glacier and Srinagar- Ladakh highway. The hotel is currently operational and equipped with spacious rooms, all-day dining, and a tea lounge.
- Radisson Hotel Sonipat: The hotel is strategically located between two industrial towns – Panipat and Sonipat and is also the first branded offering in these cities. The 120-room hotel will offer standard and suite rooms to guests and would also be equipped with a gym, spa, and banquet space. It is expected to open in the 4th quarter of 2024.
- Radisson Hotel Ujjain: Situated in the pilgrim city of Ujjain, the hotel is located close to the famous temple of Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga. The 150-room hotel will be the first branded offering in the city and when it opens will offer guests a choice between standard and executive suite rooms. It would further be equipped with an all-day dining, specialty restaurant, ballroom boardroom, banquet garden, swimming pool with deck, gymnasium, spa, yoga, and meditation center. It is expected to be operational by 1st quarter of 2026.
- Radisson Hotel Raipur: Strategically located in Chhattisgarh’s capital city, the hotel boasts excellent visibility along the main road connecting Raipur with New Raipur. The 130-room hotel will offer standard rooms and executive suites along with other facilities, such as all-day dining, lounge bar, boardroom, conference room, ballroom, swimming pool, gymnasium, and spa. It is expected to open by Q4 2025. Radisson Hotel Visakhapatnam: Strategically located in the Andhra Pradesh Medtech Zone, the 120-room hotel will provide standard room and executive room categories along with facilities such as all-day dining, bar, tea lounge, banquet hall, meeting rooms, swimming pool, health club, and a spa. It is expected to open by 2nd quarter of 2026.
- Palchan Hotel and Spa, a member of Radisson Individuals Retreats: Located in one of India’s most prominent leisure travel destinations, Manali, the hotel offers scenic views of the Beas River and panoramic views of the Himalayas. Major tourist attractions such as Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Gulaba Viewpoint, Jogini Waterfall, and Hidimba Devi Temple are located at a convenient 10-minute driving distance from the hotel. It will offer guests standard and suite category rooms along with facilities such as all-day dining, restaurant, bar, rooftop specialty restaurant, banquet hall, swimming pool, gymnasium, and spa. It is expected to open by 3rd quarter of 2023.
Stay up to date: Sign up for my newsletter to never miss latest Aviation and Travel news.
2023 marks a significant milestone for us at Radisson Hotel Group as we have successfully completed our 25-year journey in the Indian market. To translate our ambitious five-year expansion plan, we have signed 11 new hotels since January and have a strong pipeline ahead for this year. Our focus remains on strengthening our brand structure while enabling quality hospitality for guests across India.said Zubin Saxena, Managing Director & Area Senior Vice President, South Asia, Radisson Hotel Group.
In November 2022, Radisson launched its newest brand, Park Inn & Suites by Radisson, with India being its debut country. The group has signed three more hotels under this brand in Bengaluru and Kerala and has signed one hotel every month since the launch of this brand.
Featured image of Radisson Hotel Sonamarg by Radisson
What do you think of Radisson’s recent signings in India? Let me know in the comments section below.