Indian luxury hospitality group Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts has announced the launch of “The Leela Palace Trail”, a “thoughtfully curated itinerary that is a majestic celebration of India’s palatial grandeur defined by its rich cultural heritage, immersive rituals and bespoke signature programing with the true graciousness of Indian hospitality”.
The Leela Palace Trail offers multi-day itineraries to six palaces and resorts in the country’s most alluring destinations – New Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Bengaluru, Chennai and Kovalam.
The Leela Palace Trail is a thoughtfully crafted offering with two distinctive packages, The Leela Palace Trail and The Leela Palace Trail – Curated. While the former allows you to experience the opulence of India’s finest palaces with the flexibility of weaving in your own destination experiences, The Leela Palace Trail – Curated is a well thought out itinerary that anticipates your every need and offers a distinctive Leela lens on the destination from the time you arrive until your departure.
The package includes:
- Daily breakfast
- Two Indian dining experientials at your choice of hotels
- One wellness spa at your choice of hotel
- Transfers between airport/railway station and hotel within same city
- 20% savings on spa, in-room dining, laundry, car rentals and food and soft beverages
- Cocktail hour at each hotel (17:00-18:00 hours)
- Traditional welcome and ceremonial rituals
- Daily yoga
- Early arrival and late departure, subject to availability
- Complimentary art tour of the palace followed by a glass of wine
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
For over three decades, The Leela brand has come to be known for delivering an uncompromising level of personalized experiences which stems from the timeless Indian tradition of Atithi Devo Bhava – Guest is God. Built on this ethos, The Leela Palace Trail allows for an immersive experience of everything that is quintessentially India with authenticity and grace.said Anuraag Bhatnagar, Chief Operating Officer, The Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts.
Stay up to date: Sign up for my newsletter to never miss latest Aviation and Travel news.
The following properties are included in the trail:
- The Leela Palace New Delhi: A divine testimony to the grandeur of Lutyen’s Delhi, The Leela Palace New Delhi stands magnificently in Chanakyapuri, near the Diplomatic Enclave and historical monuments. From its architecture and decor, gastronomy to hospitality, this glorious modern palace is a true muse of the city’s multifaceted legacy.
- The Leela Palace Jaipur: An icon of modern palatial majesty, The Leela Palace Jaipur is nestled amidst tranquil environs set over 8 acres of landscaped gardens, against the grand backdrop of the Aravalli range. The Palace allows the discerned traveller to discover the Pink City in all its glory – its fabled past and its vibrant present.
- The Leela Palace Udaipur: For centuries, visitors have marvelled at the royal splendour of Udaipur’s magnificent palaces and forts. Perched on the Lake Pichola, The Leela Palace Udaipur exemplifies Rajasthani architecture and evokes the grandeur of Udaipur’s rich and royal heritage.
- The Leela Palace Bengaluru: Drawing inspiration from the grand architectural style from the Vijayanagara empire, this plush palace is adorned with copper domes and ornate ceilings that reflect the grandeur of palaces of a bygone era.
- The Leela Palace Chennai: Reminiscent of the Chettinad Palace and its architecture, The Leela Palace Chennai holds rich historic influences that will lead you to a voyage of age-old traditions and hospitality. Experience this magnificent sea-facing modern palace hotel with its decorated walls, enviable collection of art and artefacts that depict Chennai’s rich cultural heritage and a picturesque view of the tranquil waterfront.
- The Leela Kovalam, a Raviz Hotel: Perched on a hilltop that gently slopes into the Arabian Sea is The Leela Kovalam, A Raviz Hotel. Ensconced in a grove of coconut palms, lapped by emerald seas and cradled by spectacular crescent beaches, witness the most stunning sea views and breath-taking sunsets. Set amidst lush greenery, this balmy paradise unlocks the true essence of the land and everything that is quintessentially Kerala.
A detailed brochure about the trails is available here.
Here is a short video about The Leela Palace Trail:
The itinerary requires a stay of minimum 5 nights spread across two resorts and one city hotel as mandatory.
Featured image of The Leela Palace Udaipur by Leela Palaces, Hotels and Resorts
What do you think of The Leela Palace Trail? Let me know in the comments section below.